Thursday, June 21, 2007

On the Rack - 6/21/07

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Since it is the first day of summer today, I am going to treat everyone to some *ahem* summer pictures. I was originally going to do some reviews of the stack of comics I bought this week, but to be honest, there is so much good stuff going on this week, I am going to read it all again to make sure I didn't miss something. Stay tuned for reviews tomorrow. On to the summertime-comic-related goodness!

Jessica Biel was in some comic movie or the other (who really cares) and this month she is in GQ, the magazine for men that no real man would buy. I say that because I can't afford anything in there. But seriously, who is going to pay $75 for a pair of underwear? Nevermind... on to the pictures:




Then the news we have all been waiting for! I have no other comment on this for fear of this blog going even further downhill than it already is. This is courtesy of Hollywood Tuna:

Jessica Alba believes there’s nothing wrong with no-strings-attached sex. And she’s happy to reveal she’s had one-night stands. ‘I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people,’ she tells US Cosmo. ‘I don’t think a girl’s a slut if she enjoys sex.’ The 26-year-old can’t be faffed with sitting through coffee and croissants - and an uncomfortable silence - the next day. ‘I’m the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, “Do you really have to be here?” she admits.


I couldn't find a picture of Megan Fox in a swimsuit to kick off summer with, but I came close enough, courtesy of the appropriately named MeganFoxy.com:



CG



1 comment:

Deadpoolite said...

This must be the mostly photoshopped Jessica Biel shootout to date,lol!

Well I couldnt care less...lol... Jessica rocks!



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.