Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jumping back in

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

So the question for me is where do I start... again?

I want to blog, I like blogging, but every time I sit down to post, I just don't have much to say.

If any one has any secrets to keeping up near daily blogging, I would love to hear them. Otherwise, my posts may just suck for awhile until I get back in the swing of things. Hope there are still a few of you out there.

There have been a few people who have requested links that fell on deaf ears because I wasn't checking my email, but I will hopefully get those up in the next few days.

CG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha i'm stoked you back to blogging i just found this site and as i comic fan i found it enjoyable! What to write bout? How about comics you picked up this week? Im a Marvel kid but recommendations for new stuff would be tasteful. Check back next week. Hope you got new ish

One



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.