I have never taken part in an internet meme before (usually for good reason, too), but I see no harm in this, so let's get on with the foolishness.
- My name is Adam, I turn 30 this month and have been married for over 5 years, with two children now and one on the way in January.
- I have worked with kids in one capacity or another for the last 7 or 8 years, and I am getting ready to go to college for the first time, with plans to become a junior high or high school teacher. I am currently unemployed by my own choice and hold the title of "Stay at Home Dad".
- I was born and raised in Michigan, however, I have also lived in Florida, Rhode Island and I am currently living in Colorado.
- I have a weakness for Cocoa Puffs, especially the milk that is left after you have eaten all the cereal. If someone bottled that as Chocolate Sugar Milk, they would be rich overnight.
- I think there are few things better in life than taking a nap in the middle of the day because you are able to push all of life's stress out of the way for an hour. The Mexicans call it a "siesta", I call it my own little slice of heaven, and too many people in America have forgotten how to do it even on their days off.
- I am shocked that anyone on the internet gives a damn what I have to say on a daily basis, and I am completely flattered by the people who come back more than once.
- I am currently writing my first article for The Pulse, but I am scared I will fall flat on my face when more than a couple hundred people are paying attention.
- The only person hotter to me than Megan Fox is my wife, and I say that even though I know she never reads this blog, and I will never be able to cash in the Brownie Points I could possibly gain from it.