Thursday, July 5, 2007

8 things about me

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

I have never taken part in an internet meme before (usually for good reason, too), but I see no harm in this, so let's get on with the foolishness.

  1. My name is Adam, I turn 30 this month and have been married for over 5 years, with two children now and one on the way in January.
  2. I have worked with kids in one capacity or another for the last 7 or 8 years, and I am getting ready to go to college for the first time, with plans to become a junior high or high school teacher. I am currently unemployed by my own choice and hold the title of "Stay at Home Dad".
  3. I was born and raised in Michigan, however, I have also lived in Florida, Rhode Island and I am currently living in Colorado.
  4. I have a weakness for Cocoa Puffs, especially the milk that is left after you have eaten all the cereal. If someone bottled that as Chocolate Sugar Milk, they would be rich overnight.
  5. I think there are few things better in life than taking a nap in the middle of the day because you are able to push all of life's stress out of the way for an hour. The Mexicans call it a "siesta", I call it my own little slice of heaven, and too many people in America have forgotten how to do it even on their days off.
  6. I am shocked that anyone on the internet gives a damn what I have to say on a daily basis, and I am completely flattered by the people who come back more than once.
  7. I am currently writing my first article for The Pulse, but I am scared I will fall flat on my face when more than a couple hundred people are paying attention.
  8. The only person hotter to me than Megan Fox is my wife, and I say that even though I know she never reads this blog, and I will never be able to cash in the Brownie Points I could possibly gain from it.
Thanks DP for tagging me, this was actually kinda fun. I tag Woody at The Sock Drawer to be next to be put though this.

CG



No comments:



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.