Monday, May 28, 2007

I love comics

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

There seems to be a void of quality blogs about comics and how people feel about them in the blogosphere by us, the fans (and fanboys). I hope I can help fill that. Why me? Because I love comics, and I know many, many others do, too. So if you enjoy them, please drop me a comment, and come back often. My plan is to post at least 3 times a week, and to encompass everything that I like I about comics, from back issues to current series, to movies and news about comics and the people who love them.

There will be bad moments, and I hope, there will be good moments, too. But I am new to this, so I will learn. Tell me when I screw something, it'll make this venture that much better for both of us.

Thanks

ComicGeek

No comments:



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.