Monday, May 28, 2007

What's on my mind - 5/28/07

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


World War Hulk



This guy absolutely scares the hell out of me, and now the entire Marvel universe has him very, very mad. Not that I blame him, if someone shot me into space, I would be looking for revenge too. The big difference being that I am not over 8 foot tall, green and strong enough to practically tear a world in two. I think it will be interesting to see who sides with him and who stands up to him.

Roadmap to World War Hulk

(all dates subject to change, as is the reading order)

Previous list erased in favor of new one posted below:

Update: Thanks to Sakrilege on the Z-Cult forums, who provided an updated list. I'll skip adding dates since Marvel is making it obvious they won't making them.


MAY


[x] WORLD WAR HULK PROLOGUE: WORLD BREAKER #1
[x] INCREDIBLE HULK #106


JUNE


[] WORLD WAR HULK #1
[] GHOST RIDER #12
[] HEROES FOR HIRE #11
[] INCREDIBLE HULK #107
[] INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #19
[] WORLD WAR HULK X-MEN #1
[] WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE #1


JULY


[] WORLD WAR HULK #2
[] AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE #4
[] GHOST RIDER #13
[] HEROES FOR HIRE #12
[] INCREDIBLE HULK #108
[] INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #20
[] IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN #10
[] WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE #2
[] WORLD WAR HULK: GAMMA CORPS #1
[] WORLD WAR HULK: X-MEN #2


AUGUST


[] WORLD WAR HULK #3
[] AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE #5
[] HEROES FOR HIRE #13
[] INCREDIBLE HULK #109
[] WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE #3
[] WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE #4
[] WORLD WAR HULK:GAMMA CORPS #2
[] WORLD WAR HULK: X-MEN #3


SEPTEMBER


[] WORLD WAR HULK #4
[] HEROES FOR HIRE #14
[] INCREDIBLE HULK #110
[] WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE #5
[] WORLD WAR HULK: GAMMA CORPS #3


OCTOBER


[] WORLD WAR HULK #5
[] HEROES FOR HIRE #15
[] PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #12
[] WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE #6
[] WORLD WAR HULK: GAMMA CORPS #4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say I agree with you. There's only two comic characters that actually scare me to death. 1. Superboy-Prime. That kid's just evil. And 2. The Hulk now.

I am looking forward to his fight with Iron Man but I'm a little disappointed that Iron Man's book seems to continue after the fact.



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.