Friday, June 1, 2007

So I was wrong...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Just finished reading Action Comics #850 and everything I said the other day about the artwork of Renaldo Guedes and Jose Wilson Magalhaes was wrong. First of all, I saw no bicycle shorts anywhere. Second, Supergirl looks hot!

I could actually become a fan of this type of artwork, it is "hyper-realistic" and while I wouldn't want that in every comic, I could get used to in one or two of the titles I buy regularly.

So, yeah, I am sorry for all the business I gave them for this, but I still think those sketches from the other post make her look a little too "biker dyke"-ish. Though she does know Wonder Woman pretty well.... do I smell an adult-oriented spinoff?

CG

No comments:



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.