Friday, June 1, 2007

Previews Review

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Over at Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin, he takes a look at all the fun stuff in the merch section of the new Previews . I was looking at it with my wife last night, and almost convinced her to spend $125.00 on a trash can. Yes.... a trash can. Cooler heads prevailed, but it is still the coolest trash can I have ever seen.


Full-size, 24' tall and you step on his center foot to open it up. Now I am not a crazy Star Wars fanboy, just a regular one (you crazy ones know who you are and what makes you special), but this really piques my interest. Other than this, all I ever really wanted was a wise green midget to give me advice in weird sentences. And a Vader helmet to wear around the house when I am in a foul mood. Maybe Previews will have that next week.

CG

No comments:



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.