Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Linkblogging is bad for your health

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

But I'm gonna do it anyhow. There's some good stuff out there today, but I am too lazy to do a full post right now. Pizza is on the way, so whatever I get out in about 30-40 minutes.

  • M.O.D.O.K. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing, what a cool frickin name) interviews Ms. Marvel writer Brian Reed over at Newsarama.
  • The Pulse is becoming the place to go if you want in-depth Countdown articles. I linked to the Jimmy Olsen article yesterday, and today they have an article about the Daily Planet and its role in the DC Universe. Unfortunately, they don't have post pages since it is a forum format, so just head to their front page.
  • If you aren't aware of it yet, Comixtreme is a great place to go to talk comics with other comic book lovers. Check out there creator forums and their advance reviews, already available today for tomorrow's comics.
Damn pizza guy. You want him to hurry and he'll take an hour. Want him to take his precious time, and he shows up in 20 minutes. Too bad, had a couple more things, but I'll save those for tomorrow I guess. One thing real quick, though, I am going to try a new feature, likely tomorrow in between reading my new comics. It will be called "10 Pages Deep", and I am going to pick a keyword, put it in Google and see what pops up on the 10th page where people rarely go. There are sure to be some treasures down there (like me!) and we are going to unearth them.

Might be a little late posting tomorrow, I am going to take a trip to Mile High Comics for the first time. It is an 11,000 sq ft comic shop and it is supposed to have a large back issue bin and lots of action figures and shit like that, but it is about an hour away in Denver. So check in after noon sometime.

CG



No comments:



Click the Banner (Get it? Banner... Hulk... nevermind) Hulk vs. Bizarro The Comic Rack webcomic comic book blog


Recent Posts

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.