So I have been thinking this weekend about how to make this blog a destination. You know what I mean, one of those places that people talk about and visit regularly. I guess I care about my opinion enough to want to share it. So what I came up with is a series of weekly features that I fully intend to keep up. The list running around in mind is like this:
- Weekend Quickies - I don't want to spend a ton of time on the weekends, for obvious reasons, but at the same time, I know a lot of people may be sitting around looking for something interesting to read. So I plan on posting once a day on the weekends and just throwing out what is going on in the world of comics.
- On the Rack and Off the Rack - These two will be done randomly throughout every week to fill in when other things aren't happening. On the Rack will be whatever I have on my mind for a particular day concerning comics, and will be the format I use to rant if I want. Off the Rack will be what is on my mind that is completely off-topic from comics. There are some things in this world too good (or bad) to leave unsaid.
- Unnamed Tuesday Reviews - I haven't figured out what to call it yet, but I am going to preview some comics every Tuesday before they come out. If you have a witty name for it, let me know, but basically it will be pretty straight forward letting you know what is coming out that I think is/will be interesting.
- Wednesday's will be sketchy - Duh. I'll be reading whatever I buy, and unless something really catches my interest, my posts will be much like a weekend post on Wednesday.
- Friday Funny - This will be exactly like what I did this week. I will clip a panel or a page that I find humorous and hope you all are on the same page as me. Being a long time comic book reader, these will probably be insider jokes with little or no explanation.
Now I know it is bad form to beg for comments, but if you stop by and read this, please let me know how you feel about it. I am taking this seriously, but if I am not being taken seriously, then I need to rethink this whole thing. I had a comment on a forum that this is "too superhero focused", but that's what I know. If you have suggestions, comments or just want to tell me I rule/suck/could care less, let me know.